Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We are still alive...just tired and working hard

So guys, we are still alive but working really hard. Camps have officially started! The camp that is currently underway is Junior English 1. It has been such a blessing to know that God is able to use us in many ways. What those ways are we still do not really know but we do know that it is awesome.

I (Erich) and currently sitting in the Willa trying to get this done and give a quick update. My kids just went to sleep and I was able to get away for a little while and update and check emails. But I need to get back just in case something is needed, as well as me getting some sleep for another fun day!

Please keep praying for the camps and kids that come in. Some of them are really amazing. More to come in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment