Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wielki jest nasz Pan!

Wielki jest nasz Pan! Wielki jest nasz Pan!

Great is our Lord! Great is our Lord!

I'm at a loss for words! I've spent the past twenty-four hours in such a peace with God and his work. I am sitting in ..I-Cafe reading his word and thinking, "What have I been missing?" How have I not been crying out praises to the father above, in whatever language comes to mind. Singing "You are great! You are my Father, my Saviour!" Joy to the world, for we are SAVED! We are free of it! All anxiety is thrown away.

It's been a normal past couple off days, but I just started listening to a CD and have been renewed in spirit by it. It's funny because this is roughly the same time of year my heart was renewed last year. Maybe it's the season, maybe it's just God's choice, but he is deciding to set me alive in Him once again. I don't get it! I keep wondering, where have I been?

Anyway, we are in ...I-Cafe, about to go rehearse for music on Sunday. Erich and I are both playing, so we need to go through some songs. Keep that in your prayers. That language is (once again) not a barrier and that we can be effective for the kingdom in that way this weekend. Not much else is new. Just more rock-climbing and hanging out at Zakościele with kids.

We are supposed to go to Łódż tomorrow with Chad and Amy. It should be a relaxing night in the city, and we are excited to just spend time with them again. They have been so hospitable to us. 

Enjoy your afternoon! We will be back with you soon!

-Dane

No comments:

Post a Comment