Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rested and Ready to Go

So we have been back from Prague for a couple of days now and it has been such a great time. Prague was beautiful, just like everyone said it was. I am so glad that we were able to go there before having to endure/enjoy the busyness of camps.

After getting back to Zakościele Friday night we got some much needed rest. I for sure enjoyed getting to sleep for a while. After that we started to help with the camp rule video. We are still in the process of making it so once we are done we might see if it will be online or not. But it should be funny, and was very enjoyable to help make.

A conference is going on right now where a bunch of people, mainly high school and college age, from around Poland are getting together. Some of these people are leaders for the camps so it is good to get some names and faces to see who will be here for the summer. We are kind of just helping with things that need to be done but also getting to meet people and have great conversations. After this group leaves, another group of elders and pastors will be here to have a conference. I am excited about this mainly because it will be awesome to see all the older believers in Poland as well as seeing Bob Russell.

Yesterday Dane and I proceeded to leave the luxury of our hotel room to move to the Willa, which is the oldest structure on camp. The Willa is where the Snack Shack is located and also a meeting room. But upstairs is where a few rooms are. I thought at first it was not a good thing that we were moving but after spending the night there last night, I am actually glad to be there. It is bigger than our other room and is quite cozy. Also, we don't have to keep track of a key all the time.

As I finish this, I am amazed at how fast it seems that all this has gone by. Although it didn't seem fast at first, I was looking at how long we have been in Poland and it has actually been really fast. 5 weeks, 7 to go. I don't like counting that down. I keep thinking of all the people I am meeting and the effort being put in to learn the language and keep wondering what it is all for if this is just for 12 weeks. Maybe it is something more, but I know that both Dane and I are in constant prayer for God to open a door if this is where He wants us. Please continue to pray for the camps and campers that come in, that they may know God on a deeper level and create such a meaningful relationship with Him. Also pray for the staff of PROem. They are doing so many amazing things and I just love to see where they are continually taking ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment