Sunday, June 14, 2009

Many countdowns happening...

So there are a few countdowns going on right now for Dane and myself...but before I get into that let me give you and update to what is going on in Poland as of this fine and beautiful Sunday.

Today was just fantastic. We went to church and I had the privilege to participate in helping lead worship with the band. It's so amazing to give glory to God and worship Him in any way possible. After that we went over to John and Zaba's for lunch. We helped assemble a kite with Dawid and successfully flew it for about 5 seconds. It then after a few more falls broke. Our meal was fantastic! Salad, Garlic Bread and Spaghetti...it was so good! In fact I at so much that I am not even hungry tonight and am passing on my helping of deli meat and bread for dinner. Other than that it has been a time to catch up with some items we needed to take care of...such as our countdowns.

In 2 days we are going to be leaving for Prague in the Czek Republic. I am excited about taking the night train and staying in a hostel. Needless to say, it will slightly remind me of London.

In 6 days we will be having a conference/retreat at the camp for leaders of camps and my friend Melissa will be arriving in Poland for her 6 week stay.

In 7 or 8 days we will be having another retreat coming into the camp and the one and only Bob Russell will be here. I will get a picture with him just to prove it.

In about 2 weeks camps will be starting. Our busy-ness will be increased a hundredfold and will be exhausted all the time. I am looking forward to it.

I suggest that you check out our counterparts blog. They have some amazing things to say about what they did last week. I have seen some of the pictures and it is amazing. Hope that everyone is doing great and until next time...

~Erich

No comments:

Post a Comment