Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Take me out to the ball game....

There are about 90 kids on the camp right now. It's kind of fun but also stressful. There is one kid, who yesterday decided to stare at us and talk Polish to us after I told him that I do not speak Polish, that started to get on my nerves. The others are cool, from what I can tell.

Today we started off getting ready for these kids. After lunch we decided to teach the kids how to play baseball. It was really fun to see these kids try to catch a ball and swing a bat. I think we take for granted that not every sport in America is played everywhere else. But what better way to bring America to Poland than baseball?

We then went to Tomaszów to help teach English classes for John. It was really fun and interesting. I am excited to do it more! We then got to hang out with Chad, Amy and Adrienne during the night. For me it was really fun and just encouraging to know that there are some awesome people that are surrounding us in this place. I love how God is moving.

Now we are about to go to bed and wake up in the morning to teach the kids how to play Football Americanski. Oh and by the way, here is the baptism video. It finally loaded!

Love you guys! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment