Friday, May 15, 2009

Tennessee Bound...Almost

You can stop squinting your eyes, the title is correct. 12:30 tomorrow afternoon, all of us Mi2ers are meeting together. All of us will be together in the same vicinity. Actually we will all be together in the same van and cabin. I am excited. When 12:30 comes around tomorrow, reality will set in and I will know that this is real. I know that God's hand has been amongst this trip from the get go and I feel that God has been preparing me for this trip for a long long long uber long time.

I am excited, but not as excited as I think I should be. For instance...I just got finished packing and am now just eagerly waiting for tomorrow to come. But I am excited about getting together with everyone else. But once we start to board that plane, I know for sure that I will be excited. I guess you can say that I am now anxiously counting down, but to be honest, I have been counting down since day 70.

As I leave this, I want to just thank you guys for your prayers and financial support. We, Dane and I, are so grateful and cannot get enough of you guys. So we still have a special surprise for you guys. It will be unveiled, shortly...

z miłości, dziękuję.

~Erich

No comments:

Post a Comment